Plati India Private Limited - Warranty Policy
Wheels sold by Plati India Pvt Ltd are warranted against any structural defects and failure in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of one year from the date of Purchase.
The warranty is limited to repair or replacement of wheels at the sole discretion of Plati India Pvt Ltd, for wheels determined to be defective and covered under warranty.
Wheels will not be replaced due to defect in the accessories.
The warranty will not apply to if:
- Wheels are not purchased from an authorised Plati India retailer.
- Wheels are altered, modified repaired or tempered with.
- Wheels are damaged due to negligence in driving, road hazard, accident or racing would not be covered under the warranty policy.
- Wheels used under heavy loads and incorrect tyre sizes would not be covered.
- There is Corrosion or cosmetic flaws in the wheels due to chemical use, caustic agents, climate conditions etc .
- Discolouring of Metallic Coating due to caustic agents will not be covered in Plati India warranty policy.
All obligations or liabilities for loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of vehicle or other incidental or consequential damages are hereby excluded.